Natural Henna Cone
Cones ordered will be shipped with 1-2 day USPS priority and they take 2 days for a mature stain. Please plan/order accordingly!
Available in US only -- International Shipping not available for henna cones!
Natural henna cones are made with triple sifted organic henna, essential oil, lemon juice, and sugar. They are packaged in 16-18g cones made out of hand-rolled cellophane.
Essential oil mix may include a variation of: Cajeput, Lavendar, Eucalyptus
IMPORTANT: Henna is perishable and must be kept frozen when not using. It lasts up to 6 months in the freezer but only 1-2 days in the fridge/room temperature. Keep frozen until using time (it needs 20 min to thaw at room temp).
Stains are deep maroon-brown in color and dependent on a few conditions:
- How long you keep the paste on (recommended minimum 3-5 hours)
- How warm you keep the stain before and after removing the paste
- Henna loves warmth -- try keeping your hands warm with a heater or over a stovetop for optimal stain
- Avoid water for the first 24 hours
- You can still wash your hands, avoid any exfoliation to the area like scrubbing
- Apply oil to keep the fresh stain waterproof